Good for hand lay-ups, winding, fast and good impregnation for epoxy, polyester and vinyl ester resins.
- High Impact Strength.
- Good Tensile Strength.
- Poor Compressive Strength.
- Good Electrical Insulation.
- High Fire Resistance.
- Low Thermal Expansion
Please note the following before working with KEVLAR®
- KEVLAR®, generally, is not suitable for applications that require compressive strength.
- KEVLAR® is difficult to cut, sand, and machine.
- Unused KEVLAR® should be stored away from UV light.
Available in roll lengths from 25 metre to 1000 metre rolls.
Please select roll length from the menu below.